I’m not the first to say this nor will I be the last, but travelling with kids isn’t easy. Their safety is always a top priority when we travel but when you’re in the middle of the Caribbean or on the West Coast of Canada without your familiar car and car seats/boosters, what do you do? Often the answer is you improvise – borrowing a friend’s old booster, or using the regular seatbelt in a local taxi.Read More
Author: Sophia Murphy
- A Taste of St. Augustine Florida in Search of Spirits and Chocolate
- Top 5 Parks and Outdoor Spaces in Toronto
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Washington, DC is the Perfect Way to Visit!
- 6 Tips for Solo Travel on a Budget
- Graft Wine and Cider Bar, Watkins Glen New York
- Facts To Know About The Take A Break Travel Grandview Marketing Program