Do you ever buy something online because it’s a great deal and it seems like a practical item to have but don’t really think much about it?
Well, that’s what happened when I purchased my Gonex Ultra Lightweight Packable Hiking Daypack from Amazon.
I had some money to blow from an Amazon gift certificate and I thought I would use it on a few Christmas Gifts.
I thought you can’t go wrong with a packable backpack for people who travel or just for around town when you need to carry a few things and wish to stay hands-free.
Ever since I’ve had it, this lightweight daypack gets thrown in my suitcase on every trip. It’s perfect for a guidebook, a sweater, umbrella, water, sunscreen and snacks. I’ve even used it in a pinch as my extra bag in lieu of a purse when flying carry-on only.
I also keep it out when I’m home because I can pop it in my purse if I plan on going shopping at a mall or for a trip to the library. Since it has a zipper and shoulder straps, I find it more secure and convenient than using a reusable shopping bag especially if I’m taking public transportation.
Gonex Ultra Lightweight Packable Hiking Daypack Pro
- Size unfolded: 44 x 30 x 15 cm
- Folds into one of it’s pockets into a compact size. 16 x 16 cm
- Lightweight 185g
- 2 outside mesh pockets on the sides for water bottle, umbrella etc.
- Capacity: 20L
- 8 colours available
- Outside zippered pocket
- Zipper tabs to attach a lock or just to grab onto when opening the zipper
- Rip-stop nylon
- Affordably priced
Gonex Ultra Lightweight Packable Hiking Daypack Con
- Doesn’t fit a ton of stuff without weighing and pulling down on the shoulders
- No padding on the shoulder straps.
- Just be warned, it’s not super strong and should not be used to carry really heavy items for an extended period of time.