I look back on my trip to Hong Kong with a strong dose of nostalgia. I recall fondly the nightly laser light shows at the Victoria Harbour, browsing the antique markets on Temple Street, exploring one of the best history museums in all of Asia, and climbing the 268 steps to meet the Big Buddha on Lantau Island. My favourite memory is diving into Hong Kong’s culinary universe with Hong Kong Foodie Tours.Read More
Tag: Hong Kong
- A Taste of St. Augustine Florida in Search of Spirits and Chocolate
- Top 5 Parks and Outdoor Spaces in Toronto
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Washington, DC is the Perfect Way to Visit!
- 6 Tips for Solo Travel on a Budget
- Graft Wine and Cider Bar, Watkins Glen New York
- Facts To Know About The Take A Break Travel Grandview Marketing Program