Travelon Anti Theft Classic Tour Bag is My Perfect Petite Pickpocket Proof Purse
(say that 10 times fast!)
I’ve been on the hunt for a while now for a small travel purse with multiple security features that:
- Suited my petite frame
- Would hold my Olympus PEN-2 mirror-less camera, small notebook, pen, money, lip gloss and cell phone
- Would look good in any climate or for any travel situation
There are so many products on the market but they were always lacking in something.
- Great size and colour but no security features
- Cute and secure but size too small
- Secure but size too large
I found the Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Tour Bag Small to be just right for this Goldilocks!
I used this bag throughout a 14-day trip through Europe, and it was fabulous. It suited my needs, was low profile enough not to draw attention and was functional.
Tip: Wear the bag with the zippered pocket facing you!
What’s in my bag?
- Micro DSLR with flash and pancake lens. Would easily fit a pocket-size camera.
- Pen, notebook, lip gloss, keys, cellphone, 2 passports, business cards, hand sanitizer, candy, wet wipes, tissue, small wallet.
Travelon Anti Theft Classic Tour Bag Pros
- Measures: 8.25 x 6.5 x 3 inches
- Adjustable slash proof strap and body
- Zipper locks
- Inner pockets for cell phone, passport, pen, cards
- RFID blocking card and passport pockets
- Key chain loop and LED light (you travel with a flashlight right?)
- Outer loop that you can add a carabiner to and perhaps attach an umbrella
Travelon Anti Theft Classic Tour Bag Cons
- If I had a regular lens on my camera, it wouldn’t fit inside the purse.
- There is only 1 outer zippered pocket. I wish there was a second zippered pocket on the other side or even just a pocket without a zipper for easy access to lip gloss or tissues.
- Need more cute colours – it’s only available in black, navy and beige.
- Strap is a bit “stiff” due to the anti-cut wire inside. I’m hoping it softens up and becomes more flexible with use.
- It’s not waterproof. On a recent trip to Europe it was raining a lot and I found that water would seep in through the main zipper.
For now, I’m pretty happy with the Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Tour Bag Small, but you know us girls…we are ALWAYS on the lookout for something better!