In the small town of Watkins Glen in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York with a downtown of literally a few blocks, the last thing I expected to find was Graft Wine and Cider Bar with fine dining in a relaxed casual charming environment.Read More
Tag: New York
- A Taste of St. Augustine Florida in Search of Spirits and Chocolate
- Top 5 Parks and Outdoor Spaces in Toronto
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Washington, DC is the Perfect Way to Visit!
- 6 Tips for Solo Travel on a Budget
- Graft Wine and Cider Bar, Watkins Glen New York
- Facts To Know About The Take A Break Travel Grandview Marketing Program